tegin enda deviantart'ist copy paste :D ei viitsind hakata jälle otsast peale kirjutama

The last weekend was very cool! On Friday evening, one of my friend called and asked if I wanted to come to a party at his place. So we went there three of us: Me, my boyfriend and one of my other friend.We had to walk 2 km through the dark forest to reach there, although it was so dark, that we had to show light with our cell phones :D We stayed up all night and had a lot of fun. We went home at 7 am and I got up 16 pm. It wasn't the end of my adventures :D
In the evening, me and Elis went to a concert which was held due to the Tallinn Music Week. It was awesome! We also met an old friend there who looked so scary with his black coat and snake-eyed-lenses :D I wonder if anybody was so brave that she/he would come to talk to us while we were with him :D
Fortunately we could sleep long next day. I reached at home at 13 pm and then went to Laulasmaa to visit my grandparents :D
It was a long time ago when I had such adventures weekend :D

posted under |

3 comments:

Myy said...

Cool :D

Älis said...

sa kirjutad jummala hästi ingliskeeles :)

Nele said...

eks ma yritan jah XD minu Ingliskeel on tänu Pranksile kõvasti arenenud (Y)

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Tsitaat

„And even if wars didn’t keep coming like glaciers, there would still be plain old death.“ Kurt Vonnegut „Slaughterhouse-Five"